LACA is the official and representative association of approach radar controllers at Luxembourg airport. The association was founded in February 2003 by 9 motivated controllers and has today 22 active members and 7 honorary members.The association’s board is composed of 6 members:
- President: Ralph Roller
- Vice-President: Philip Morgan
- Secretary: Amin Chentite
- Treasurer: Steve Kops
- Member: Claude Schweig
- Member: Olivier Matagne
Aim of LACA
The aim and activities of LACA are various. The association intends to:
- Promote safety, efficiency and regularity of air traffic.
- Analyse every development of systems regarding ATC.
- Maintain a high professional level among air traffic controllers.
- Protect the professional interests and defend the individual and collectif rights of its members.
- Exchange views and experiences with other partners in ATC, national and international.
- Collaborate with and consult other technical services at the airport.
- Elaborate a formation plan for new controllers.
- Organise psychological support for controllers in case of necessity.
- Consultations with Eurocontrol regarding training and safety regulations (Esarr 5).
- Establish contacts with national authorities of aviation and all other institutions or persons interested in air navigation.
- Maintain friendship and a good relationship among all partners involved in ATC and air traffic.
- Organise meetings and visits related to ATC in particular and aviation in general.
For any further information regarding LACA, you may contact us via our Contact form or Postal Address: